Artificial Intelligence chatbot conversations are no longer just seen in Hollywood movies. They are taking over and helping out in the workplace as well.
One of the biggest advantages of a chatbot is that it can answer a large number of questions and act as a personal assistant to help with tasks and projects.
A chatbot is a computer program designed to simulate conversation with human users. It can be used to gather information, like chatbots used by Facebook Messenger that can answer general questions about tax and legal issues.
Or it can perform specific tasks, such as the chatbot created by X.ai for scheduling meetings.
The advantages of using a chatbot in the workplace are numerous, and they include:
- Information retrieval - Chatbots are particularly useful for retrieving large amounts of information that would otherwise need to be sorted through or filtered manually. For example, a chatbot can store and categorize patient information for easy retrieval later.
- Collaboration - Chatbots are useful as team members because they allow teams to work together more online than over the phone. For example, a small team of workers could work together using a chatbot to schedule meetings and get approvals for new ideas or projects.
- Communication - Chatbots can communicate with users even if the user doesn't have an account on whatever website or app they are using it in. So chatbots can let users know about new product updates or upcoming campaigns, for example.
- Compatibility - Chatbots are easy to integrate with existing business apps and processes. With the right process in place, a client of a business can be logged into one system through chatbots and receive information from another system once the user has signed up for that service.
- Customer service - Chatbots can help businesses improve their customer service by helping to streamline communication between customers and employees. A chatbot can be used to answer questions about a new product or service or determine whether a customer qualifies for a promotion or discount.
At Chatterr, we only concentrate on marketing chatbots which means we are 100% focused on our client's results and their end-users specific needs.
Get in touch so we can help you understand how a bespoke chatbot can increase your conversions, increase your sales and help you satisfy your customers that matter! Message us TODAY or contact us on Chatterr on LinkedIn